html

Wednesday, 2 January 2013

Modern Gothic Makeup

I've been wanting to do a makeup tutorial with a black lip for quite a while, as I wear it quite frequently in my everyday life. Now with a black a lip I do not like wearing anything too dark or black on my eyes. So I wanted to do something which was subtle but still beautiful and intricate and not boring.
I got inspired by the high fashion gothic looks of givenchy. In both their fragrance range and makeup ranges. I love the chic subtle effect of the makeup but want it to be striking with the black lip.

2 comments:

  1. I never had the courage to wear a black lipstick (the most I dared to wear was a deep burgundy or purple), but you can pull it off soo nicely! And I love your eye makeup!
    ~moon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice tutorial! Very inspirational!

    x Dawn
    www.wickedlypleasant.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete