html

Saturday, 4 August 2012

Viktor & Rolf Perfumery - The Secret Service Review

I love perfume and own a variety of bottles and scents but my all time favorite has to be flowerbomb by Viktor and Rolf. I love floral scents so this "flower explosion" really contains every element of fragrance that I adore. From the beautiful crystal clear bottle to the muted pink elixir that it contains. Now on opening the box to your perfume there is a little leaflet inviting you to the "Secret Service".
I thought it was probably just another bid to send me thousands of emails notifying me with advertising and marketing surveys but I decided to give it a try anyway.
 
Every perfume you buy has a unique code that you can enter on registration and the service will keep a record of each one you buy on entering the specific codes inside each box of perfume you acquire. I was very pleasantly surprised by the outcome. You are greeted with a beautiful webpage and a very artistic insight into the brand and the perfume. So overall benefits you as a customer.

Then about a month after I signed up they sent me this package in the mail. Which was such a nice surprise!

It's a letter and also a free perfume sample and mini body lotion. What a nice way for a company to say thank you to it's customers.



2 comments:

  1. I am a new reader! Love your blog and you too<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow should I try this scent??? Sounds like you really like it! BTW i love your blog. :)
    -Jen <3
    Follow me: www.chiccupcake1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete