html

Wednesday, 22 August 2012

Porcelain Lace

Earlier this year I shot with the amazing PhotographAmy. I ad previously worked with this talented lady whilst working with Alice Bizarre and resulted with some amazing images themed around "Within The Shadows" which can be viewed here.
So it was time for round two. I really wanted to shoot lingerie/implied nude for my portfolio and just had to incorporate lace! I own these amazing briefs from Agent Provocateur that my boyfriend bought me one Christmas and I have always been looking for an opportunity to wear them. I was inspired by neutral, "natural" tones but with a twist. Focusing on natural beauty but much more Gothic. The make up concept was a soft winged eyeliner with subtle grey and white toned eyeshadow, then with striking black lips. I didn't wear any contouring or bush just to keep the colours very monotone and to emphasize the milk-like tone of my porcelain pale skin. Now I have the lingerie done I was contemplating what to wear on the top half. Because I wanted to experiment with implied nude I had pasties in mind, and because of the dark influence upside down crosses were the key. I liked the idea of it being subtle and combining innocence and modesty with satanic symbolism. Now because this was my first ever implied nude/lingerie shoot I wanted to keep some modesty and not for it to turn out in a glamour model fashion, it wasn't the look I was aiming for. Lots of long black beads and some lace bunny ears I think finished off the look and added a touch of elegance and playful femininity.

So pleased with the final images and maybe there will be some more in the future.
Check out PhotographAmy's work here -http://www.facebook.com/PhotographAmy



No comments:

Post a Comment