html

Sunday, 15 July 2012

Skryim Addict

I love playing my boyfriends xbox and he is a huge fan of the elder scrolls games so when it was announced that skyrim was coming out he was not short of excitement. I acknowledged it was a big deal but as someone who doesn't have any previous gaming history or knowledge about these games I had no idea how it was going to be.
After playing 5 minutes I am so hooked and really enjoy playing it.
I only have 1 character at the moment but tempted to make another character which would be either a khajit or an argonian. My character used to have black lips and white hair to go with the snowy background of skyrim but when the new DLC came out with the feature to change your face I couldn't resist having a new look.
My Character Breakdown


  • Female Nord
  • Skills: Alchemy, Enchanting, Lockpicking, Sneaking, Smithing.
  • Light Armor wearing
  • Werewolf
  • Marksman and One handed weapons.
  • Schools of Magic: Destruction, Conjuration, Restoration
  • Vampire Hunter in the Dawnguard DLC
  • Resident in Markarth
I most like to explore and find new caves and ruins, I like doing misc quests but the daedric quests are always really fun with unique items at the end.


No comments:

Post a Comment