html

Saturday, 21 July 2012

Midsummer

So last week I got a summer cold, my first in a while actually I usually get colds when autumn turns to winter. But no apparently summer to! The weather has been very rainy and cold recently. Waking up to a dull sky isn't the best mood setter. But being ill it gave me an excuse to stay in. This morning was an exception and the weather is beautiful. It really feels like summer finally! 
So chilled in the park with my boyfriend drinking milkshakes (mine was soya of course!).
I had a bueno one and he had a ferrero roche one they were so yummy.


Today I wore my rhinestone sandals, black strappy top with black bandeau skirt and a lace front tie cardigan.


Love,

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, you're beautiful! And I also have a summer cold but it's strange, because the weather is nice, it's hot and sunny. Anyway, I follow you and invite on my blog :). Kissez <3

    ReplyDelete