html

Tuesday, 31 July 2012

June 2012 GlossyBox

I subscribed to glossybox last month (May) and loved what I received. So I ordered another one this month. I love the idea of  getting lots of products to try each month but in the future will only order it when I have the extra cash.
This month I got my glossybox late because I was in Jersey but it is ordered to my London address, this is why his post is late.
This is my box.


I really do love the packaging of the glossy boxes and the attention to detail with the tissue paper and the ribbon. The box itself is very useful to me as I use them to store sunglasses, big pieces of jewellery and also hair pieces and fascinators. The products always come neatly packaged and I haven't experienced any damage to products as of yet.

This month I received : 
  • Dermablend Starter Kit by Vichy
  • Glossy Box Powder Brush
  • 3 Step Day & Night Kit by Dermalogica
  • BM Beauty Bronzer
  • Yves Rocher Mascara.
I was a bit disappointed because I really wanted the HD Brows tweezers, although I don't need them as much as others it would still of been nice to have. The mascara is very good but quite small but will come in handy on the go. I don't think I will use the dermablend just because the shades are not my skin tone and I only use powder contouring. The bronzer I will try out as a cheek contour but not a bronzer. The brush is a nice addition and every box contains one but the fibers are a bit coarse for my liking and have many better and softer brushes already.The products I am most pleased is the dermalogica skin care. I love this brand and like updating my skin regime so it will be nice to have an alternative to try out.
Overall I am very pleased with this box, and will use most of the products.


No comments:

Post a Comment