html

Friday, 20 July 2012

FAQ

I also have a private facebook account which I am keeping private. That account is for close friends and family.


Q: How tall are you? A: 5ft6.5
Q: What is your natural hair colour? A: Dark ash blonde
Q: Are you plus size? A: No, I understand that in the industry of high fashion modelling "plus size models" are considered UK12-14 with 10" difference between their hips and waist...but I do not model high fashion, I am an alternative model. Also plus size is literal so is a size above UK16. I am a size UK 10-12 therefore not plus size. I only defend this point because I feel disrespectful to the woman who are truly plus size by people referring to me as plus size. Size shouldn't and doesn't matter anyway. You are beautiful no matter what size or shape.
Q: How do you stay so confident? A: Simple! "Whatever people think of me, is none of my business." - RuPaul, Keep your head high and stay true to yourself.
Q:Are you naturally that pale? & is it just the make up? A: I am naturally very pale and have very little yellow pigmentation as my skin tone is pink based. It takes a lot of effort to stay this pale especially during the summer. It is not make up otherwise the skin tone on my body would not match my face!
Q: Are your cheeks real? A: Ok so this really does shock me how often I receive this question but yes they are real and I am plastic surgery free but am not against plastic surgery.


Q: What hair dye do you use and where do you buy it? A: L'oreal Recital Preference in Naples Black No. 1.0, I buy it at either Boots Pharmacy or Superdrug.

Q: How do you get your hair so shiny and what products do you use? A: I use kerastase cristalliste shampoo and rinse out conditioner for fine hair. I also use regular hair masks and the dye I use comes with an amazing treatment and glossing oil in the formulation. I also use the kerastase cristalliste serum which makes my hair super shiny.

Q: What do you use to draw your eyebrows and how? A: I made a youtube video to address this.
I use either a gel liner, waterproof liquid liner, normal liquid liner with no particular preferences of brand.

Q: What eyelashes do you wear? A: I wear a big rang of eyelashes, I buy them from the internet, pound shops and drugstores. I also layer and customize them to achieve the look I want. The brands I use and love are:
  • Red Cherry (Human Hair Lashes)
  • Stargazer
  • Sugarpill
  • Eylure (good for beginners but I use them less often now).

Red Cherry




Stargazer
Lash #16


Eylure



Nicola Girls Aloud Party Lashes




I also currently wear these as lower lashes or the red cherry #600.





Q: What kind of camera do you use? A: I use a Samsung ST93 and my iphone 4S
Q: Where did you get your septum ring? A: BodyCandy.com: http://www.bodycandy.com/cgi-bin/item/23045 - 14 Gauge (1.6mm), 3/8" (10mm), Anodized Titanium, , 316L Surgical Stainless Steel, Swarovski® Crystal (Swarovski is a registered trademark of Swarovski AG), 3mm Ball.


2 comments:

  1. Great post! I really feel like I know you. :) Check out my blog!
    -Jen <3
    Follow me: www.chiccupcake1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been brave enough to go full on thin Goth eyebrows but I love your look. Have you ever considered getting them tattooed on so you don't have to draw them on every day? x

    ReplyDelete