html

Friday, 20 July 2012

Curvy Kate Lingerie - Beautiful bras for a fuller bust.

I am constantly on the hunt for beautiful lingerie, there is no better way to start the day or night than to put on a beautiful set of underwear. But there is one catch, it is very hard to find pretty pieces with one a good price range and two in your size. 
Whilst shopping on asos.com I stumbled up Curvy Kate Lingerie and thought I'd give it a try seeing as the price was reasonable and they had my size. This morning my package arrived and I was pleasantly suprised with what was inside.

Princess Black @ CurvyKate

Now this set is extremely comfortable and keeps me in place with no cheeky slips. It comes in more colours and all their lingerie is from sizes D-K cup and 30-38 back size.
So if you're a busty lady looking for gorgeous lingerie this is the place to check out. I was very pleased with my set and highly recommend it to anyone.


Bras are around £28 and briefs £18, so very affordable.
The label also reads "Gorgeous lingerie for curvy girls, guaranteed to flatter your fabulous figure".

Also received these makeup essentials in the post today.

Love,

3 comments:

  1. Nice lingerie.
    __________________________________________________________
    Twinsets

    ReplyDelete
  2. This lingerie blog is absolutely amazing.

    Chico's
    Women's Designer Fashion and Clothing

    ReplyDelete