html

Thursday, 12 July 2012

Cocktails & Debauchery

Recently I have been having a great time with friends and we stumbled upon a cocktail bar in the heart of town tucked away behind a secret entrance at the back of a pub. I had heard people talking about a secret speak easy styled bar of some sorts but didn't know one where it was located or two even how to get in. Luckily for me one of my friends works there so this is now the place I go to for naughty cocktails with close friends.
It is so dark and misty inside the photos I try and take in there are very blurred and even the in focus shots have a grey misty appearcance!
Inside the cocktail bar

I tried a cocktail called a "milli vanilli" which was a classic mojito with hazelnut and vanilla liqueur topped off with champagne.
 Milli Vanilli Cocktail

I then had absinthe shots with my boyfriend. But next time going to order either the classic absinthe drink (Ice water fountain with sugar) or a death in the afternoon which is a shot of absinthe topped up with champagne.
On a previous night my friend bought me a cocktail and when asked what I wanted I replied "surprise me" so from what i tasted it was raspberry and champagne.




1 comment:

  1. I love that lipstick and nail polish. Can you tell me, what colors these are? Thx! :)

    ReplyDelete