html

Sunday, 24 June 2012

It's Good To Be Home

Recently I have left London for the Summer to spend it with my family, friends and boyfriend.
As much as I love London there is always a certain feeling about the place you grew up in that cannot be taken away. I do love Jersey but I also hate how enclosed and conventional the society is, and no to mention how expensive it is. Yes, it is more expensive than London for general living costs. Luckily I have my family and boyfriend to stay with.
Jersey is a beautiful island and cannot wait for summer to actually start and so I can hit the beach!
 Beach at St Helier, Jersey
  
The first couple of days have been amazing, full with going out day and night and just having some great times. The one thing I love about Jersey is how sunny it is, even on a cold winters day the sun will be shining for the majority of days. I just love the feeling of waking up to a beautiful day.

My Make Up on Friday Night
 
 A lovely intoxicated photo - with Krysty.

So it is just lovely having time to myself which I can do nothing as university in London is quite full on at times. So I will be less active than my usual self but I promise to keep posting either on here, or my other sites I am on.

With Love, 



1 comment:

  1. I love your make up sweetpea!
    I have followed you on youtube and am so pleased you now have a blog =]
    ♥ K xx

    ReplyDelete