html

Saturday, 16 June 2012

Agent Provocateur Haul & Shopping Experience - Fifi Set

Today I hit the sales in London (Oxford Street), I mean I live in London and for a confessed shopaholic like me it is a must.
So first stop was selfridges (naturally), and I had a good look round each department and of course lingerie being very high on my list went up to the third floor to see what it had to offer.
Now Agent Provocateur is my favourite lingerie company. So of course I am going to look there. Recently I have been stalking the site for any glimpses of the summer sale and so far there has been zero.
So I was very pleasantly surprised that there was a "secret" sale in selfridges.
Most of the sale rails were 30% or up to 50% and then there was one rail which was up to 75%.
This is where I found the fifi set.
The fifi  set comes in many colours including, pink & black, cream & black, black and red.
The red version was the only one in this rail.
I just had to have it!
So I grabbed mutliple sizes and combinations and hurried off to the glamorous changing rooms, and had a bit of a party.



The Changing rooms in selfridges are beautiful and so very spacious. 
So I bought the Fifi Bra (£25 from £95), Brief (£20 from £70) and suspender (£25 from £85)
This set is so pretty and so sexy but ultra feminine and sexy. 
Also extremely flattering.
The red version is discontinued but the black will enter the summer sale and the black & cream/black & pink versions are a part of the AP classics. So they will be available for a very long time: HERE

I am going back today to get the matching thong and to investigate purchasing a slip or some more naughty things.

Here is a video I made showing the lingerie up close and going into more detail about shopping with AP in london (soho & selfridges).



Thank you for reading



2 comments:

  1. An AP addict like myself, So sad they shut their Irish Dublin store down, cant wait to get over to London to shop till I drop. I love buying online, but it is just so sad i cant have the lovely shopping experience you just had. Health to wear, love your youtube and blog
    xo
    Katie

    ReplyDelete